FUSION20 - Places to Stay & Things to Do
Places to Stay
FUSION20 has negotiated a limited number of rooms available to our conference delegates at the following three hotels, valid from 22 to 29 March.
QT Wellington (opposite Te Papa Tongarewa)
- The best available rate at the time of booking (starting from $259), with a discounted breakfast rate of $20 p/p
- Book now: QT Wellington
Rydges Wellington (1.5km from Te Papa Tongarewa)
- Superior Room, Bed and Breakfast for 1 adult – $259.00 incl GST
- Superior Room, Bed and Breakfast for 2 adults – $289.00 incl GST
- Book now: Rydges Wellington
The Oaks Wellington (500m from Te Papa Tongarewa)
The Oaks Wellington offers a range of rooms to choose from including the internal quiet rooms, city view rooms or self-contained rooms. Please use the promo code FUSION20 when booking to receive a 15% discount off the best available rates.
- Book now: Oaks Wellington (Promo Code: FUSION20)
Festivals & Things to Do
Wellington’s CubaDupa Festival
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
The Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa is New Zealand’s national museum, located in Wellington. Known as Te Papa, or ‘Our Place’, it opened in 1998 after the merging of the National Museum and the National Art Gallery.
55 Cable Street, Wellington – Directions & Location Map
Phone: +64 (04) 381 7000